Franklin Electric Pumps and Replacement Parts
eSupply Depot offers most replacement parts for the Franklin Electric Pumps. Many of the more popular parts as identified by Franklin Electric are carried in our inventory and ready for immediate shipment. Other parts may require lead time which can be provided.
Many Franklin Electric Pump parts are not listed on this site however can still be made available by contacting us.
Franklin Electric 93160897 10FPDCI-1/2-T Centrifugal Pump, 10 HP 208-230/460 Volt 3 Phase ODP Motor
The robust D Series centrifugal pumps come standard with heavy-duty cast iron bodies for durability and dynamically balanced impellers for reduced bearing loads and pump longevity. With models ranging from 0.5 to 50 hp, single- and three-phase motor options, as well as TEFC and ODP enclosure options, these pumps are sure to meet the demands of various applications.
- Heavy-duty cast iron body for increased durability
- DA1A and DA1B have stainless steel impellers
- DB1 through DB2/DC2 have bronze impellers
- DC4 has cast iron impellers
- 1/2-2HP models have 56C frame motors with shaft coupling design for easy removal of pump motor
- 5 - 50HP models have JM frame motors with shaft sleeve/O-ring design for added protection against shaft damage
- 3HP models can use either JM frame or 56 frame motors
- Single- or three-phase motors available on selected models
- Seal comprised of carbon/ceramic faces, nitrile elastomers and 300-series stainless components
- Open drip-proof motors standard on all units; TEFC available in JM frame models
- Light Industrial
- General Services
Franklin Electric 96061506 15FMH07S3-SWC 115 Volt Inline Control Package MH 15 gpm 3/4 HP
Inline Control Packages
Franklin Electric’s Inline Control Packages feature the 1/2 hp and 3/4 hp VersaJet Shallow Well Jet Pump or the 1/2 hp MH Series Multi-Stage Booster Pump paired with the SWC model Inline Control. These packages provide simple, low-cost pressure boosting solutions that do not require a large bladder tank and pressure switch. Without these additional parts, each system has a smaller overall footprint, making them ideal for installation in tight spaces and for replacement applications. The Inline Control Packages are comprised of two proven products that have been combined, optimized, and engineered to work together by Franklin Electric – a trusted pump manufacturer with more than 75 years of industry expertise.
Features and Benefits
- Pressure Boosting: Boosts water pressure with consistent output and no maintenance
- Simplified Inventory: Convenient, preassembled packages reduce the total number of SKUs
- Reduced Footprint: Eliminates the need for a pressure switch and, in most instances, a pressure tank
- Pump Protection: The control provides run-dry protection to the pump and an auto-run feature to keep the system free of debris and clogs if idle for more than 24 hours
- Simple Installation: Packages come complete with a 6 ft cord and 115V plug to eliminate the need for on-site wiring—just plug and play
- Fully Supported: Comes fully supported by the industry’s leading Technical Support professionals and Field Service Engineers
Red Lion 305463116 Seal Kit for 5RLGF-8 (Replaces 240344)For seal kit that includes Gasket and Sleeve see part number 640197Price: $94.10