- Designed for automatic collection and removal of condensate from air conditioning, refrigeration, and dehumidification equipment installed in air handling and plenum applications having limited space and where gravity drainage is not possible or practical.
- The VCC-20-P is constructed with plastics that have been tested by Underwriter’s Laboratories’ to UL Standard 2043 “Fire Test for Heat and Visible Smoke Release for Discrete Products and Their Accessories Installed in Air Handling Spaces”.
- The pump meets the requirements of UL 2043 and is labeled “For Plenum Applications”.
- 1/30 hp motor
- 1-3/4" low profile tank height ideal for tight spaces
- Vertical centrifugal pump design
- 1.2 quart (1.1 liters) capacity tank
- Automatic start and stop switch
- 3/8" O.D. barbed discharge adapter with built-in check valve (installed on the pump)
- 1-1/8" diameter inlet
- Float-activated auxiliary high-level switch
- Two 72" high-level switch lead wires
- Thermally protected, fan-cooled motor
- Intermittent liquid temperature up to 140 °F
- 20 ft shut-off head (115V model)
- Designed for hard-wire installation only
- 72" 3-conductor lead wires with conduit fitting for ½" diameter flexible metal conduit
- Stainless motor shaft
- cCSAus listed